In the Middle East major businesses are controlled by families and it predominate in many of the region’s key industries in terms of the size and range of their investments and the numbers of personnel they employ.
Our services to family businesses as follow:
• representing them in courts and judicial commissions.
• involve our skilled legal professionals to assist in legal structural activities.
• drafting, amending or reviewing the articles of associations, resolutions, agreements and others construed with the prevailing legal systems in Saudi Arabia.
Our firm maintaining a wide range of networks with specialist business consultants in case the client required such services and provide the following specialized services:
• Family Constitutions
• Traditional corporate restructuring
• Limited liability structures tailored to manage business risks
• Family corporate governance systems
• Management and resolution of inter-generational conflicts
• Establishment and management of family offices
• Distribution of inheritance