Our litigation practice is well organized and equipped by legal professionals who have significant experience and perspectives in managing litigation procedures. Our Lawyers are well experienced in representing the clients in Civil, Commercial, Employment disputes, Criminal cases, and before all kinds and levels of the courts and judicial bodies.
The Courts and authorities we represent our clients before:
- All types and levels of courts.
- Various departments of Board of Grievances.
- Committees for resolution of insurance Disputes & Violations
- Labor courts and offices
- Arbitral tribunals
- All administrative committees of competent jurisdiction
- Coordination and supervision of litigation in jurisdiction out of Saudi Arabia.
We handle all litigation procedures stating from studying and analyzing the case file and documents, preparing legal opinion on the legal position of the client in the case, then evaluating the evidences, legal ground of the case, arrange for witnessed attendance before the courts, prepare and draft submissions if the client is a Plaintiff, and draft statement of defense, arguments and submissions if the client is a Defendant, as we provide optional disputes resolutions alternatives to achieve the clients’ interests by engaging us as reconciliation mediators or arbitrators in various commercial disputes.