A foreign investor who is interested to expand their business in the Saudi market must hold an investment license. There are various types of companies a foreign investor can set up their business either in a sole proprietorship or with the cooperation of a Saudi Shareholder or opening a branch of foreign company.
SB recognized as one of the leading firms providing legal support in company formation and Set-Up services in Saudi Arabia which is coming under the segment of foreign investment. We have significant experience and efficiency in this service category based on our multilateral client record.
Our services in this scope include:
- Providing clients with full information about the investment structure and guide them to choose the suitable legal entity comply with their business activities.
- Meeting with the investors and explain the prevailing investment and companies’ laws in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Make arrangements related to establishing and licensing all types of companies, local, GCC, mixed and foreign companies.
- Drafting legal agreements such as agreements that precede establishment of joint ventures, letters of intent, Article of Association, agreements, shareholders resolutions, commitment letters, memorandum of understanding, letters of undertaking and engagement letters, other similar agreements.
- Licensing and opening all types of companies and branches.
- We handle Mergers and acquisition procedures.
- We provide post-formation services to the investors such as opening bank account in Saudi Banks, opening files in relevant government authorities like Chamber of Commerce, Municipality, Civil Defense, Zakat and Income Tax, General Organization for Social Insurance, Labor office, Recruitment office and any other governmental bodies subject to the activities of the investor in order to kick off their business operation instantly.
We assist the investors to amend the Investment License, Commercial Registration and Articles of Associations of the company by adding or removing clauses or activities of the company according to the changes in regulations adopted by the Government of Saudi Arabia.