The construction sector is recognized as the leading and fastest-growing sector in Saudi Arabia expected to have enormous growth in the coming years. SB Lawyers and Consultants have a broad range of experience in assisting privet and public entities in the construction sector.
The firm offers and provides comprehensive legal services for the construction sector including consultations on regulatory matters, employment issues, and arbitration matters as well as handling dispute resolution as follows:
- Drafting, Reviewing, negotiating, and amending Contracts agreements, purchase orders, bidding documents, and negotiation letters, for corporate companies, and SMEs to provide them proper guidance to identify any risks, liabilities, or challenges and to claim for compensations.
- Legal Representation in Litigation and Arbitration for clients in various construction cases before the Commercial Courts and the relevant judicial bodies in Saudi Arabia.
- Company Registration and setting up business entities in Saudi Arabia under different kinds of investment licenses according to companies’ law and Ministry of investment regulation.
- Dispute and Conflict Resolution to assist clients in resolving disputes out of the courts through negotiation, mediation, and reconciliation as we have an expert team for that.
- Advising the clients on all matters and legal issues related to the construction and infrastructure.