Mr. Abdulrahman joined the firm in February 2020 as a Trainee Lawyer, he holds a bachelor’s degree in law from Prince Mohammed bin Fahad University in 2019 with GPA: 3.86/4.0. Abdulrahman is mostly focusing on Incorporation of Companies, Litigation, Amicable Settlements, M&A, drafting and reviewing all kinds of contracts, drafting legal pleads and reports, attending court sessions, etc.
The area of practice and expertise are Corporate law, Companies Law, Litigation, Negotiations, Labor and Employment law, Mergers & Acquisitions etc.
- Representing Al Musa & Al Rashed Real Estate Co. at the Commercial Court Dammam
- Representing Saudi Naval Support Co. in a lawsuit against Dammam Airports Co. at the commercial court Dammam
- Representing DWP Bahrain WLL. in various lawsuits against sub-contractors in Saudi Arabia.
- Representing Eastern Retailing Readymade Fashion Co. at the General Court Al Khobar
- Representing Court sessions on behalf of various clients in Commercial, Criminal and Labor lawsuits.
- Bachelor of law – Prince Mohammed bin Fahad University (2019)
- Legal Drafting
- Client relation