Ms. Danah joined the firm in February 2020 as a Trainee Lawyer, she holds a bachelor’s degree in law from Prince Mohammed bin Fahad University in 2019 with GPA: 3.90/4.0. She has extensive experience in legal research and writing legal opinions on corporate law, labor and employment law, drafting and reviewing all kinds of contracts, drafting legal pleads and reports, attending court sessions, etc.
The area of practice and expertise are Corporate law, Labor and Employment law, drafting and reviewing commercial and agency contracts and Agreements, Drafting and reviewing internal policies and HR regulations for Companies, drafting legal pleads.
- Provided legal support to Arabian Rig Manufacturing Company in drafting HR policies in line with the regulation issued by Saudi Ministry of Human Resources and Social Development.
- Assisting Perma Pipe Company Saudi in drafting HR policies.
- Reviewed and provided Legal opinion to Falcom Financial Services Co. on a financial services provider contract
- Representing Court sessions on behalf of various clients in Commercial, Criminal and Labor lawsuits.
- Bachelor of law – Prince Mohammed bin Fahad University (2019)
- Legal Drafting
- Legal research
- Client relation
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Working Proficiency)