Mr. Hasbo is a Legal Advisor and Intellectual Property officer in Fahad Al- Suwaiket & Bader Al- Busaies Attorneys at Law since 2014, he holds a bachelor’s degree in law from Khartoum University Sudan in 2005 with major in common law, and in august 2006 he got certificate of passing law exam, he is a licensed lawyer before all courts in Sudan since august 2008 and has been awarded a high diploma in common law faculty of law university of Khartoum in July 2010. Mr. Hasbo has extensive experience accumulated for over ten years in advising local and international clients with legal consultations on corporate law, Foreign Investment law, labor and employment, draft and review all kinds of contracts, drafting legal pleads. He has depth experience in handling intellectual property rights.
Prior joining S & B Law firm he has worked in a few companies and law firms since the completion of his bachelor’s degree in the year 2005. He is very keen in drafting legal pleads, contracts and memos. He has advised various local and international clients on different subjects and has wide range of experience in handling Arbitration and litigation procedures.
The area of his practice and expertise are intellectual property, Corporate law, Company incorporations, Labor and Employment law, drafting commercial and agency Contracts and Agreements, Drafting Articles of Association and Shareholders Resolutions for Companies, drafting legal pleads, drafting Internal Labor Regulations for Companies, Legal Advising and legal research. He advises companies and individuals on various aspects of law in different matters.
- Provided legal support to Joffey & Associes from France for registering a trademark in KSA.
- Assisting Procapita Management Consulting Co. Kuwait to establish a GCC company in KSA.
- Providing legal advice to Keerthi Pumps LLC India in a commercial dispute related to the outstanding payment of $364K from a Saudi customer.
- Provided legal Assistance to Academic Dental Clinic for amending the legal structure of the company from Individual Establishment to Limited Liability Company.
- Provided legal consultations to Arabian Pipeline & Services Co. Al Jubail on their issue with Sub Contractor
- Advised King and Partners PLC. on register of patents in Saudi Arabia
- Advised Kuwait Investment Company to establish GCC company in KSA
- Advised Fiber Glass Oasis Co. On their contracts
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign business entities to establish business in KSA
- Advised NBB (The National Bank of Bahrain) Saudi branch in their disputes related financial facilities.
- Advised Gulf Pearl Consultants Firm Bahrain in a financial lawsuit against a Saudi Customer.
- Advised BBLM Marseille on registering six trademarks in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Design Worldwide Partnership on several legal claims against their customers in Saudi Arabia
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Sudan Bar Association Since 2006
- Bachelor of law - Faculty of law university of Khartoum (October 2005)
- Certificate of passing law exam from Ministry of Justice Sudan (August 2006).
- License to practice law (January 2008)
- High diploma in common law - Faculty of law, University of Khartoum (July 2010)
- Legal Drafting
- Corporate Legal Advice
- Client relation
English (Working Proficiency)