Mr. Malik is a certified lawyer in Jordan Bar Association since 2002, he holds a Bachelor’s degree in law from Damascus University Syria in 1999 and a high Diploma certificate in Law from JBA in 2002.
Mr. Malik is a specialist in negotiating a broad spectrum of commercial agreements including agency, distributorship, employment, joint venture, construction and development, leasehold and sale, and purchase agreements. Worked closely with highly renowned Jordanian law firms and provided legal advice and assistance whenever required. Worked on several cases: including a variety of civil and criminal disputes. Mr. Malik has proven ability to perform extensive research. With his broad experience in the legal field for more than 15 years he had developed himself as an efficient speaker, negotiator, instructor, and team member with excellent organizational skills. He is quick and very attentive in providing legal advice to the clients.
Prior joining SB Law firm in 2013, Mr. Malik has worked in Abu Dhabi at Shukri Saleh Zaki Advocates & Legal Advisors and he accomplished a broad range of experience in corporate law and as a Legal Advisor with Al Ramz Securities Co. Abu Dhabi. He is very keen in drafting legal contracts, memos and pleads depending on the case status. He earned a depth knowledge in Saudi Companies Law and foreign investment during his legal career in Saudi Arabia.
The area of his practice and expertise are Foreign Investment law, Companies Law, Tax law, Contracts, Customs law, regulations of trade, corporate laws, Drafting, reviewing, and amending of Articles of Association for companies, drafting and reviewing of Legal opinions on different legal issues, drafting of legal pleads for the clients, advising clients on various company incorporation and M&A procedures.
Malik is mostly concentrating on Corporate issues and Companies Law.
- Provided Legal Opinions to Hot Hed International Saudi Arabia on certain kinds of agreements with the JV partner Rawabi International Co.
- Legal Support to Praxis Completion Technology FZCO. to expand their business in KSA.
- Providing legal support to EV Metals Group Plc. in formation of an Industrial Co. in Dammam.
- Provided Legal Opinion to Sinopec Tech Middle East LLC. on their Intellectual Property Management Procedures.
- Provided legal assistance to INTECH process automation INC. to change the legal entity format and to amend the investment license activities according to National Classification of the Economic Activities
- Advised Engineering Procurement & Project Management to amend the activities in Investment License, CR, Articles of Association by entering new foreign shareholder.
- Assisted Access ESP. UK and Access Esp Holdings Ltd. to establish a subsidiary in KSA with service license.
- Provided legal documentation assistance to Japan Drilling Saudi Arabia Co. in related to their operations in KSA.
- Legal Support to Gumpro Drilling Fluids Co. Ltd., an Indian Corporate to establish industrial services company in KSA.
- Provided legal Support to Fleetwood Aluminum Architectural Co. UK to initiate their business in Saudi Arabia with permanent construction license.
- Advised British Midland Airways on their operational issues in Saudi Arabia and for closing three branches in KSA
- Provided legal opinion to Gusan Construction Co. Ltd. on their legal issues against Snamprogetti Saudi Arabia Co.
- Provided legal assistance to Oregon Systems Bahrain to establish branch of Gulf Company in Saudi Arabia
- Provided legal consultation to Al Musa & Al Rashed Real Estate Co. on various legal issues related to Property deeds, selling, and purchasing of Lands and Buildings.
- Legal support to Welink Energy UK to establish a foreign company in Saudi Arabia and
- Conducted legal due diligence on Idea International for investment Co. for Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt.Ltd.
- Provided legal support to China Eleventh Chemical Construction Co. Amending Articles of association by exit shareholder and entry of a new shareholder.
- Provided legal consultation to Goodrich Maritime Pvt. Ltd. on foreign investment Law in order to establish their business in Saudi Arabia and to obtain GACA license to carry forward logistics business in KSA.
- Provided legal assistance to Jazirat Smaa Fashion Co. Ltd and Group companies to amend the Articles of association in line to the Companies Law 2015.
- Advised Industrial Beteiligung Services Contracting Co. (A subsidiary of Danielli International Co.) in company incorporation issues, commercial and labor cases filed against the company.
- Assisted Nuberg Engineering Ltd., India to establish branch of foreign company in Jubail Industrial City.
- Legal assistance to Petron Saudi Industrial Co. Jubail to amend their Articles of Association by exit foreign shareholder
- Represent Benq ME. FZE in their financial lawsuit against one of their dealers in Saudi Arabia / claim value worth $997K.
- Assist BSL Engineering Group to establish branch of Foreign company in Saudi Arabia.
- Provided legal support for JSG-NITIAC Institute from China to set up foreign LLC Co.
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign entities to establish business in KSA.
- Assist AMC Industrial Construction Co. (Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co.) to liquidate the company in Saudi Arabia.
- Provided legal assistance to Essar Saudi Co. ltd for amending company articles of association by changing the fiscal year of the company and changing the General Manager.
- Provided legal opinions and assistance to Tunisian Saudi Projects Co. (EPPM) to amend articles of association by exit shareholder and increasing company capital as well as representing EPPM in various lawsuits in different judicial bodies.
- Advised Abdullah Hussain Al Mutawa & Sons Co. in a financial dispute against SABIC during a project.
- Legal Assistance to BMA international Dubai to establish Limited Liability Co. with Gulf Capital
- Provided legal assistance to AC Arabia Co. (Subsidiary of Cordel Group, UK) in various administrative and labor issues
- Advised ThyssenKrupp Xervon SA. on various commercial disputes against their sub-contractors.
Professional Association Memberships
- Completed a course in Wages and Salaries Deduction
- Holding Advocacy License from Jordan Bar Association
- Client relation
- Legal Drafting
- Tax Advises
- Research and analysis
- Attention to matters
English (Professional Proficiency)