- A certified lawyer from the Ministry of Justice Saudi Arabia and a renowned Arbitrator in the Kingdom since 2005
- Working as the Managing Partner of Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Attorneys at Law since 2006
- A competent and result-driven professional with extensive experience in the legal sector with his competitive management and leadership capability as well as certified mediator from Chartered Institute of Arbitrators in London.
- Holds Ph. D from American University of London with a major in Comparative Law
- Holds Bachelor of Law from King Saud University in Riyadh
- Proven track record in the legal knowledge, Arbitration, litigation, drafting and negotiation skills.
- He has accomplished various legal and management trainings organized by several international training institutes.
- Has extensive experience in advising international and local clients from both Public and Private sectors like Oil and Gas, Energy, Insurance, Construction, Tourism, Banking, Foreign investment, corporate law etc.
The area of his practice and expertise are Contracts, Customs law, regulations of trade, corporate law and corporate governance, Foreign Investment law, Intellectual Property law, Mediation, Arbitration, and litigation. he provides efficient and effective legal advises relative to some very difficult and complex situations handling all types of legal disputes especially in issues between corporates such as banks, insurance companies, contracting companies, Investment companies etc., owns the credibility of having important clients from local and international companies. Advises corporates on various aspects of law in different matters. He has substantial experience in assisting companies and business entities to enter and expand their operation to international markets. Also, he is keen in providing advice to Governments and Trade agencies to reform the business and investment climates. He is reputed in the market for his practice involvement in Foreign investment, Banking, Energy, Oil and Gas, Taxation, Insurance and so on.
- Advised and assist APICORP on obtaining loan of US$ 400m from many international banks.
- Handled and solved commercial cases for Oil & Gas Companies with claim value more than US$ 200m
- Handled corporate disputes between partners in various Oil & Gas Companies with a case value worth US$ 170m
- Represented Marine Company in an Arbitration proceedings before DIFC.
- Being sole Arbitrator in one case for an international investment company with claim value worth US$ 98m
- Appointed as Mediator in contractual disputes of over 100 different legal & commercial matters.
- Advised and represent Al Rushaid Petroleum Investment Group on various legal claim value over US$ 90m.
- Advised British Midland Airways for their operations in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Proctor & Gamble in operation and maintenance contracts.
- Provided legal assistance to Carlyle Group for their operations in Saudi Arabia
- Advised Mizuho Bank on various legal matters in Saudi Arabia
- Provided legal opinion to Sumitomo Corporation on various issues related to conversion of the format of one of their entity also on the new logistic scheme through bonded Re- Export Zone in Jeddah.
- Advised Mc Donald Saudi Arabia in leasing contracts.
- Advised Euler Hermes (insurance company- Italy) in respect of their operation in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advised Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Company in their case filed by Shas Co. at the Insurance Disputes Settlement Committee in Riyadh,
- Advised Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in liquidation of their subsidiary in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised ThyssenKrupp Xervon SA. on disputes against their sub-contractors
- Provided legal and regulatory assistance to Gumpro Drilling Fluids Pvt. Ltd. India, on establishing one-man LLC in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Linde Arabia Contracting Co. in various corporate matters
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign entities to establish business in KSA
- Represent National Bank of Bahrain in their credit insurance policy dispute against United Cooperative Assurance Co.
- Represent Cameron International Saudi Branch in the case filed by Customs Committee Dammam.
- Advised Sinopec International (Middle East) FZE in doing business in Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, Aramco IKTVA and to establishing a subsidiary is Saudi Arabia.
- Official liquidator of A.M.C Industrial Construction Co. ltd.
- Advising Saudi Commission for Tourism & National heritage in tourism laws and regulations.
- Provided legal assistance to Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Provided legal assistance to Tabuk Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Co.
- Advised Eli Lilly and company in their patent disputes in Saudi Arabia
- Advised Jacob Zate Co. on recovery of their entitlements from the contractor Suedrarbau Co.
- Advised POSCO Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd in purchasing camp, and temporary offices, lay-down yard located in Jubail
Professional Association Memberships
- London International Court of Arbitration (LCIA)
- ICC Commission on Arbitration and ADR
- ICC World Business Law
- GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Saudi Center for Commercial Arbitration
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators London (CIArb)
- New York International Arbitration Center (NYIAC)
- Swiss Arbitration Association (ASA)
- Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (HKIAC)
- The American Bar Association
- The International Bar Association (IBA)
- Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC)
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators (AIPN)
- International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- Arab British Chamber of Commerce (ABCC)
- The Joint Italian Arab Chamber of Commerce
- The Arab German Chamber of Commerce
- Saudi Scientific Judicial Society
- The Conduct of the Proceedings and Case management – The Arbitrator’s Perspective by International Chamber of Commerce
- Commercial Mediation Accreditation Assessment – by Chartered Institute of Arbitrators London
- Negotiation and Leadership – by Harvard Law School USA
- Gas & LNG Contracts Negotiations – By London Petro Academy
- Arbitration in disputes of real estate development and construction Contracts (FIDIC) – By GCC Commercial Arbitration Center
- Corporate Legal Advice
- Debt recovery
- Management Capability
- Dispute resolution
- Tax advises
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Professional)