Foreign investments & Company Set-up
Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies (S & B) is one of the leading firms in providing legal assistance in company formation and Set-Up services in Saudi Arabia.Our services in this scope include:
- Guide clients to choose the suitable legal entity for their business activities.
- Make arrangements related to establishing and licensing all types of companies, local, GCC, mixed and foreign company.
- Draft legal agreements such as agreements that precede establishment of joint ventures, letters of intent, Articles of Association, agreements, shareholders resolutions and other similar agreements.
- License and open all types of companies’ branches
- Mergers and acquisition procedures
Litigation and Arbitration:
Our practice in litigation is complementary to other professional practice areas, the lawsuits are handled by professional lawyers with highly expertise in attorney and litigation before all courts and committees throughout Saudi Arabia, these services include litigation before:
- All types and levels of courts
- Various departments of Board of Grievances
- Committees for resolution commercial notes disputes
- Committees for resolution insurance Disputes & Violations
- Primary and higher Committee for settlement of labor disputes
- Arbitral tribunals
- All administrative committees of competent jurisdiction
- Coordination and supervision on litigation out of Saudi Arabia
We handle all litigation and lawsuits procedures from preparation of the statement of claim which demonstrate disputes points and the assessments of evidences and proofs, prepare legal basis, prepare memorandums and arguments, arrange for the attendance of witnesses before the courts, as we provide optional alternatives for disputes settlement to achieve the clients’ interests by engaging as reconciliation mediators in various commercial disputes or as arbitrators.
Our firm serves clients more effectively and efficiently, meeting their budgetary requirements and involve attorneys with experience in other areas when client interests extend beyond litigation matters.
For any issue require an expert’s opinion, the firm has the professional consultants in all fields of law to render appropriate consultation.
Litigation is entrusted with our highly qualified and experienced attorneys before all courts of law, judicial, quasi-judicial committees throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Family Business Services
In the Middle East major businesses are controlled by families and it predominate in many of the region’s key industries in terms of the size and range of their investments and the numbers of personnel they employ.
Our Family Business legal practice is the market leader and dedicated for building the legal structure for business entities and binding understandings necessary to insulate family controlled businesses and assets from external threats and internal family dialogue debates.
We work closely with other specialists to offer traditional corporate restructuring, succession planning, property and trust advice and provide the following additional specialized services:
- Family Constitutions
- Traditional corporate restructuring
- Limited liability structures tailored to manage business risks
- Family corporate governance systems
- Management and resolution of inter-generational conflicts
- Establishment and management of family offices
Labor and Employment Law
Al-Suwaiket & Al-Busaies believes that employment relation is one of the most important aspects of a client’s business and our lawyers working efficiently to meet our client’s needs in the sector.
- We offer proficient advice on labor law litigation alternative disputes resolution, including mediation and arbitration
- launching urgent processing in the labor committees
- rendering advice on unfair labor practice; handling issues related to labor dismissal, employment benefits and so on
- We are drafting, reviewing, and amending proper employment contracts suits the nature of employment.
Real Estate services
S & B provides a fully effective real estate services to our clientsOur expertise includes:
- Drafting, reviewing and amending all kinds of contracts or agreements whether selling or purchasing real estate.
- Inheritance service
- Dispute resolutions and mediation in real estate cases
- Represent clients before all kinds and levels of courts, governmental and judicial bodies
S&B operates a specialist Insurance Practice to cater to all aspects of the Middle East’s insurance industry, including major regional and international insurers, brokers, third party administrators and reinsurers. We also offer advice on all types of insurance protection and claims to corporates in a wider range of industries.We have experience in wide range of legal services in the insurance industry including:
- Representation in regular and subrogated claims
- Advising well known insurance groups on their insurance legal requirements, laws and regulations related to insurance practice and assisting foreign insurance companies for licensing and establishment in the region.
- Negotiating and settlements and representation in arbitration and litigation matters
- Advising global reinsurers on insurance claims, negotiating settlements and representation in litigation
- Advising on credit insurance policies
Legal Due Diligence
Our services on Due diligence involves conducting careful and thorough research into business decisions before acting. Typically, due diligence involves assessing historic financial information, as well as determining whether a company or entity has presented accurate information on working capital and cash flow. Commercial factors, such as the state of the market, are also important to assess as part of conducting due diligence, as are systems and controls in place, environmental and legal concerns.
Due diligence protects board of directors and executives from personal liability and helps to ensure a business makes wise choices to contribute to its growth and prosperity. When performed in real estate transactions, due diligence is necessary to ensure that a property is sound and a wise investment. In either case, the purpose of due diligence is to provide protection before money is spent or a transaction is entered.
The requirements of legal due diligence vary for different business decisions, and we can help corporations to fulfill their due diligence requirements in a variety of business transactions including, but not limited to, mergers and acquisitions and real estate matters.
Those who wish to enter to contractual or business relationships in any foreign country must be sure they know all considerations that must be evaluated when doing due diligence. As such, it is essential to work with a law firm that has experience with local laws and customs and that can help them to understand both what they need to look for and how to obtain the necessary information.
Mergers and AcquisitionsOur expertise in corporate structuring and restructuring includes the following:
- Conducting legal due diligence
- Designing acquisition structures
- Drafting, reviewing, and advising on all related structuring agreements
- Advising on regulatory strategies and compliance
- Coordinating cross border transactions
- Obtaining approvals from regulatory bodies
- Providing advice on all aspects of corporate licensing
- Closing processes
Intellectual PropertyOur worldwide resources along with our active and regular presence in seminars on IPR issues allow us to provide services in the intellectual property sector:
Our practices on patent includes documentation, licensing, client counseling on patent strategy for product development and its protection covering the biotechnology, chemical, electronic, and mechanical field.
Our practice includes: The copyright, trademark and patent registration, licensing, client consulting in litigation issues.
Al-Suwaiket & Al-Busaies has broad experience in protection of such IP aspects from any inside or outside infringement. Furthermore, our firm actively engages in advising clients protecting their interests in their achievements.
Information technology is a key industry in the present era and when considering the growth of IT sector year by year there will be a proportional growth of IT or Cybercrimes worldwide. We offer legal assistance to technology companies from large companies owned by the public sector to SME companies and even emerging companies with proactive legal services represents the latest reliable legal solutions.
Company liquidation services in Saudi Arabia required professional approach and expertise. Only who has the complete understanding of the existing legislation can help you to meet the liquidation requirements as mandated by the law. Our firms have expertise and experience in providing highly specialized Liquidation Services to Limited Liability Companies, and foreign company branches.
Our specialized services include follow up with all relevant government departments and company/ branch Auditors to finalize the company status at general authority of zakat and income tax (GAZT) up to the issuance of clearance certificates from all the department especially from Ministry of Commerce and Investment.
We commenced our legal services in the eastern province of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which is the backbone of the world’s oil production.
Our practice provides full range of corporate and regulatory matters affecting the petroleum sector and energy including trade, privatization, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, environmental regulation, litigation, and arbitration in both domestic and international markets.
The firm’s energy section advises on various legal issues concerning electricity and water including development and finance, construction, engineering contracts, environment, and other regulations.
Furthermore, it represents the clients in continuous matters arising from the relevant transactions.
Legal Services on Taxation
Our firm’s tax practice is comprised of highly skilled professionals who are providing a wide range of sophisticated tax services. We assist our clients in domestic and international corporate tax planning, counseling and representing them in litigation in tax cases. we specialized in preparing of appeals against zakat and tax assessment to the competent committees. Provide opinions in zakat and tax matters, including selecting the most appropriate tax arrangements.
We verify documents’ originality (Academic certificates, IDs and Passports) as a true of the original also verify and witnessed the genuinely of signatures.