Mr. Fahad M. Al Suwaiket
Lawyer & Founding Partner
Mr. Fahad Mohammed Al Suwaiket is a licensed Lawyer from the Ministry of Justice and the founding Partner in Fahad Al- Suwaiket & Bader Al- Busaies Attorneys at Law, he holds Bachelor Degree in Law from King Faisal University, Saudi Arabia and completed trainings in various legal and administrative courses. Mr. Fahad concentrate his practice for over ten years in the general areas of company set up, corporate law, Contracts, Real estate, Labor law, Dispute settlement and Litigation. Other than a professional Lawyer he is an emerging entrepreneur and business person.
The area of his practice and expertise are Corporate law, Business Law, Company set up, Foreign Investment, Labor and Employment, Contracts and Agreements, drafting commercial agency agreements, draft Articles of Association for Companies and Shareholders Resolutions, Draft legal pleads, draft Internal Labor Regulations for Companies, Legal Advising and legal researches. He advises corporates and individuals on various aspects of law in different matters.
- Advised Abdullah Al Suwaiket General Contracting Co. in various legal matters.
- Advised Faisal Al Suwaiket Group of Companies in various cases and financial disputes by and against the suppliers.
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign business entities to establish business in KSA
- Advised Ceva International Co. in financial dispute.
- Advised Keltech Energy Co. India in their financial claim against Whessoe Al Rushaid Co.
- LLB. - King Faisal University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia (2000)
- Lawyer & Partner at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Law firm, Al Khobar (2006-Present)
- Legal Advisor for Abdullah Al- Suwaiket for trading and general contracting, Al- KhobarSaudi Arabia.
- Legal Advisor for Faisal Al- Suwaiket Group of Companies, Al- Khobar- Saudi Arabia.
- Legal Advisor for Nasser Al- Hazza & Bros, Al- Khobar- Saudi Arabia
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Saudi Bar Association
- Member in GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Member in Saudi Scientific Judicial Society
- Member US-Saudi Arabian business council
- Member in the Intercontinental Grouping of Accountants and Lawyers (IGAL)
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Fluent)