In the Middle East major businesses are controlled by families and it predominate in many of the region’s key industries in terms of the size and range of their investments and the numbers of personnel they employ.
Our Family Business legal practice is the market leader and dedicated for building the legal structure for business entities and binding understandings necessary to insulate family controlled businesses and assets from external threats and internal family dialogue debates.
We work closely with other specialists to offer traditional corporate restructuring, succession planning, property and trust advice and provide the following additional specialized services:
- Family Constitutions
- Traditional corporate restructuring
- Limited liability structures tailored to manage business risks
- Family corporate governance systems
- Management and resolution of inter-generational conflicts
- Establishment and management of family offices
Please contact us for more information