Dr. Bader Behaishan Al Busaies
Lawyer, Certified Arbitrator and Mediator
Dr. Bader Al Busaies is a certified lawyer from the Ministry of Justice Saudi Arabia and a renowned Arbitrator in the Kingdom since 2000. As well as certified notary and mediator. He has completed Ph. D from American University of London in 2005 with a major in Comparative Law and his Bachelor degree from King Saud University Riyadh in 1999. He has accomplished various types of legal and management trainings organized by several international training institutes. Dr. Bader has extensive experience in advising international and local clients from various sectors like Oil and Gas, Energy, Insurance, Construction, Tourism, Banking, Foreign investment, corporate law etc.
The area of his practice and expertise are Contracts, Customs law, regulations of trade, corporate laws, Foreign Investment law, Intellectual Property law, Mediation, Arbitration, and litigation.Dr. Bader provides efficient and effective legal advises relative to some very difficult and complex situations handling all types of legal disputes especially in issues between corporates such as banks, insurance companies, contracting companies, Investment companies etc., Dr. Bader has important clients from local and international companies. He advises corporates on various aspects of law in different matters.Dr. Bader has substantial experience in assisting companies and business entities to enter and expand their operation to international markets. Also, he is keen in providing advice to Governments and Trade agencies to reform the business and investment climates. He is reputed in the market for his practice involvement in Foreign investment, Banking, Energy, Oil and Gas, Taxation, and Insurance and so on.
- Advised and assist APICORP on obtaining loan of US$ 400M. from many international banks.
- Advised Proctor & Gamble in operation and maintenance contracts.
- Advised Mc Donald Saudi Arabia in leasing contracts
- Advised Euler Hermes (insurance company- Italy) in respect of their operation in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Advised Allianz Saudi Fransi Cooperative Insurance Company in their case filed by Shas Co. at the Insurance Disputes Settlement Committee in Riyadh,
- Advised Mitsubishi Heavy Industries in liquidation of their subsidiary in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised ThyssenKrupp Xervon SA. on disputes against their sub-contractors
- Advised Linde Arabia Contracting Co. in various corporate matters
- Provided legal assistance to local and foreign entities to establish business in KSA
- Represent National Bank of Bahrain in their credit insurance policy dispute against United Cooperative Assurance Co.
- Represent Cameron International Saudi Branch in the case filed by Customs Committee Dammam.
- Advised Sinopec International (Middle East) FZE in doing business in Saudi Arabia, Vision 2030, Aramco IKTVA and to form a subsidiary is Saudi Arabia.
- Official liquidator of A.M.C Industrial Construction Co. ltd.
- Advising Saudi Commission for Tourism & National heritage in tourism laws and regulations.
- Provided legal assistance to Hyundai Heavy Industries
- Provided legal assistance to Tabuk Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Co
- Advised Eli Lilly and company in their patents disputes in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised Jacob Zate Co. on recovery of their entitlements from the contractor Suedrarbau Co.
- Advised POSCO Engineering & Construction Co. Ltd in purchasing camp, and temporary offices, lay-down yard located in Jubail
- Ph.D. - American University of London (2005)
- LLB. - King Saud University (1999)
- Attorney at Law and Managing Partner at Al Suwaiket & Al Busaies Law firm, Al Khobar (2006-Present)
- Legal Consultant for standing committee for Intellectual Property in the Ministry of Commerce and Investment (Formerly Ministry of Commerce & Industry) (2011-2013)
- Attorney at Law & Legal Advisor in Al Gazzawi Professional Association (2004-2006) handled Saudi Aramco Corporate issues and legal claims.
Professional Association Memberships
- Member in Saudi Bar Association
- Member in CIArb. London
- Member in IR Global
- Member in GCC Commercial Arbitration Centre
- Member in Saudi Scientific Judicial Society
- Member US-Saudi Arabian business council
- Member in the Advisory board of Saudi Arabian Solar Industry Association (SASIA)
- Arabic (Native)
- English (Professional)